I just closed my retail store and can give you some 1st hand info on this. To buy from Lucky Craft direct you must have a full retail location that is open normal business hours. The min order was $5000.00 and that was just to get started. There are several other distributors that will sell LC lures, but the problem that you run into is that you MUST have that retail location. Most people think they can just lie about having one, but these retailers will want pics and phone #s, and most will send a local rep out to inspect your operation. There is one wholesaler that will sell direct with having a storefront. You can check them out at www.maurice.net

To tell you the truth, I found better prices on LC lures getting them off ebay. You should look there and since color is not really as important to you, I bet you can find some great deals.

I just closed my retail store and can give you some 1st hand info on this. To buy from Lucky Craft direct you must have a full retail location that is open normal business hours. The min order was $5000.00 and that was just to get started. There are several other distributors that will sell LC lures, but the problem that you run into is that you MUST have that retail location. Most people think they can just lie about having one, but these retailers will want pics and phone #s, and most will send a local rep out to inspect your operation. There is one wholesaler that will sell direct with having a storefront. You can check them out at www.maurice.net

To tell you the truth, I found better prices on LC lures getting them off ebay. You should look there and since color is not really as important to you, I bet you can find some great deals.

I appreciate the information. I have a friend that said he would sell them to me for about $8 each. I expected a minimum order like $5,000, I couldn't that at the moment. Thanks for the post.