Dictator Of Painters

Who Made These?

Those are thunder shads. THey use to be endorsed by Rick Clunn. They are are the best crankbaits I have used. Let me know if you would want to trade some bags of soft plastic baits that i make for a couple of cranks. Email me at saggitarius449@yahoo.com

Here is a link to the website: http://www.thundershad.com/php/TSIndex.php?page=Baits&PassedCustomerID=&osCsid=9bcmll5edr5pum11cnrskpli21

Those are thunder shads. THey use to be endorsed by Rick Clunn. They are are the best crankbaits I have used. Let me know if you would want to trade some bags of soft plastic baits that i make for a couple of cranks. Email me at saggitarius449@yahoo.com

Here is a link to the website: http://www.thundersh...pum11cnrskpli21

Thanks for your help. I appreciate the offer, but I'm good for now. ;)

The Coffin Bill Baits look like a Tennessee Killer crankbait???

Tony

They are not exactly like the TN Killer either.

They are very well made, probably in GA, NC or SC, worth between $20 each and priceless.

Just looking at the eyes, looks like Sellers, Klein, or Pryors work to me.

Looks Like some old Zooms before Ed C. engraved his baits on the bill, The other flat baits look like his Carolina Killer baits as well. I would bet my last dollar that they are not Thundershads

img_2906_(2).jpg

i will have to agree with craig on these baits as i also believe that they are early zoom baits made by ed chambers those are definatly not thundershad baits as they used a preformed lip for there baits with a bib wire in them....

BigM is a possibility. His eyes are similar (but not raised), he likes his kill spots low and the tail hook eye horizontal, scale netting looks the same too. He also likes this style of body. He is not a member here, but posts on bassresource, does very high quality work.

Maybe not, I just noticed that BigM fits the lips before painting, the lures in question, the bibs are fitted later.

Dave

Edited by Vodkaman

I wonder if those are Sonny McFarlands "Flat Shad baits" He has closed his www page due to backlog, but you can see his work by by-passing the index page and going here.

I never noticed but the spot does seem low on his baits.

http://www.flatshadbaits.com/Flat%20Baits.htm

i can say that those are not sonnys baits as he lives about 2 miles from me and i am there more than i am at home just ask my wife lol one thing that will give that away is that sonny airbrushes his eyes onto his baits..........

these look like some of the Ed Chambers baits I found at BassPro in Concord NC they werent autographed /signed but they are Zoom I have several that I bought for $10.99 each in the orange shad (carp) color both round bill and coffin bill and a couple of the bone shad baits as well I have a Tapp and a Sweet P in the bone shad color it even says it on the box mystery solved on the baits but I dont know the names of the others possibly a z-flat