floydfire

New Baits

I have painted thousands of baits since I started I used to mess up a lot on scales, stripes, and a lot of blending when I first started but now everything just flows together and I can do as many as 30 colors a day no matter how large the sets are I recommend a iwata custom micron c plus or the iwata high line ch I have both but like the high line better I have 14 3700 series plano boxes stuffed with cranks and I probably dont have 30 total that are stock colors I repainted everything to my specifications I look at it this way every fish in the lake have seen stock colored baits so why throw the same thing make yours different

I have painted thousands of baits since I started I used to mess up a lot on scales, stripes, and a lot of blending when I first started but now everything just flows together and I can do as many as 30 colors a day no matter how large the sets are I recommend a iwata custom micron c plus or the iwata high line ch I have both but like the high line better I have 14 3700 series plano boxes stuffed with cranks and I probably dont have 30 total that are stock colors I repainted everything to my specifications I look at it this way every fish in the lake have seen stock colored baits so why throw the same thing make yours different

Good points I try to make stuff different but sometimes i dont like the things I paint but somebody seems to like them but I'm trying new stuff all the time. really like the photofinishes but I likr the painting part better I think

I have done several photo finishes but I like painting way better I always want something a little different I used to have a pet bass in a 1000 gallon aquarium and I would feed him shiners he always went for the ones with lost scales or the ones I would put live bait dye onto always something different from the standard colors