RemoWest

Devcon 2 Ton 30 Minute Epoxy

Hi.

I was interested in aquiring some Devcon 2 ton epoxy I read about here. Im having issues finding it locally. I was wondering where you guys that use it freaquently were purchacing it.

I'd probably preffer the 9 oz. kit, but at this point any size is better that what I have...none.

thanks !

Edited by RemoWest

Hi.

I was interested in aquiring some Devcon 2 ton epoxy I read about here. Im having issues finding it locally. I was wondering where you guys that use it freaquently were purchacing it.

I'd probably preffer the 9 oz. kit, but at this point any size is better that what I have...none.

thanks !

Same problem here except I want a pint of the stuff.

I managed to find the 250 ml kit at a local hardware today. I also talked to the owner about special ordering the 9 oz. kits in the future providing the Devcon did what I wanted it to. I wonder just how big a kit of this stuff is available, It would seem they have something greater than a 9 oz. kit.I have been looking online for a few days and dont see anything thats a great price savings, I detest paying excessive shipping charges. I guess I'll continue to work with local suppliers as necessary.

I have been doing cast resin figrures and knick-knacks for about a year now and need something more durable that spray urethanes. I also used to be an avid fishernam when I was younger and plan to explore lure making as well. hopefully the Devycon 2 ton works as good as everybody here says.

Thanks!

Hi.

thanks !

It's available at most craft supply stores on the net. Just google it up!

If you have a Motion Industries store in your area you can get it fairly reasonably.....here's a link......

https://www.motionindustries.com/motion3/jsp/mii/productSearch.jsp

When you load this page just type in "Devcon 2 ton" in the search area and it will display the available quantities and prices.

Edited by spoonbender