orionn1

What Paint To Use With Hard Plastic Newbie

I have been powder coating leadheads for a while now an just ordered a iwata airbrush eclispe. I just bought hard plastic baits fromhttp://bustinbassbaits.com/Shop.html and was wondering what type of paints should i use to start.

I vinyl, expoxy, brand createx etc?

thanks for the help

I have just been through testing a lot of different types of paint. I have also just started and have a few baits under my belt now. I will say I have tried Testors, Createx, Folk Art. These are all ok to use but after a lot of testing I finely use Auto Air Paint. It is made be the same folks that make Createx but it is a differnt blend that does not have to have the heat to cure. I also use there brand of thinner instead of some thing else. I have gotten great results with this paint and plan on sticking with it. I do have some issues with Dry Tip but you get that with any paint. I tend to thin the paint out a little more and it shoots just fine. Just my 2 cents.