rmmb

Which Airbrush

This question gets asked about once a week. Dont go with some cheapo Iwata replica to save a few bucks. The thing will quickly wear out and give you problems. Eventually you will retire the brush out of frustration and end up spending the $100 for an Iwata anyway. Just spend the $$ now. It makes painting so much easier with a quality brush. A .3mm tip will do just about anything.

I have a cheapo Iwata knock off I will sell.....LOL

Hello Gunnie

This FISH SNIPER, To use a medium grade airbrush use ( IWATA ECLIPSE HP-CS & HP-BCS ) The first one has a larger bowl for mixing and adjusting paints to your fancy. Second airbrush is bottle feed in which is helpfull for your quick changing paints.I use both of these in which I own well over 37 types of airbrushes with one brush one to two colors as I work my magic. Yes it is fair expense. THIS IS ALSO FROM ME.

YOU GUYS THAT WANT TO PAINT LURES KEY FACTOR IS DOING THIS PROCESS WITH ALL PAINTS AND EQUIPMENT IS A CONSIST COST AND EFFECT. The other factor is learning paint lay out and th most important item.

PASSON FROM YOUR INNER HEART.

PULL IT OUT FROM YOU AND KNOW. MY QUOTE.

EVERYBODY WANTS A MERCEDS FOR A MUSTANG PRICE.

IT DOEST WORK.

LOONEYLURES THE FISH SNIPER

This question gets asked about once a week. Dont go with some cheapo Iwata replica to save a few bucks. The thing will quickly wear out and give you problems. Eventually you will retire the brush out of frustration and end up spending the $100 for an Iwata anyway. Just spend the $$ now. It makes painting so much easier with a quality brush. A .3mm tip will do just about anything.

IMG_1964 (Medium) (2).JPG

IMG_1949 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2029 (Small).JPG

IMG_1949 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2029 (Small).JPG

IMG_1949 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2029 (Small).JPG

IMG_1949 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2029 (Small).JPG

IMG_1949 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2029 (Small).JPG

IMG_1949 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2029 (Small).JPG

IMG_1949 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2029 (Small).JPG

IMG_1949 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2029 (Small).JPG

post-25044-0-55228000-1296143549_thumb.jpg

post-25044-0-04582000-1296143577_thumb.jpg

post-25044-0-46244100-1296143655_thumb.jpg

This question gets asked about once a week. Dont go with some cheapo Iwata replica to save a few bucks. The thing will quickly wear out and give you problems. Eventually you will retire the brush out of frustration and end up spending the $100 for an Iwata anyway. Just spend the $ now. It makes painting so much easier with a quality brush. A .3mm tip will do just about anything.

ditto

What is a good airbrush for the money. I am checking everything before I dive off into making my own cranks. Also what size tip do I need to look for. Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks.

Hey Coomes,

My sugestion would be to spend as much money as you can! you are going to need all the help you can get if you and Ryan exspect to hang with the "A-team" this year. LOL

See ya soon buddy!!