Mylures

Sloped face Popper

Hi Coley, glad to see you aboard and I am glad you enjoyed the tutorial for half moon poppers. You can also make a jig similar for slope faced poppers. Its much the same except you need to drill a hole in at an angle instead of straight up and down. You can make this angle anyway you want it. If you have any questions, just email me. One of these days I will have to get with Jerry again and post that part in the tutorial. I am going to send Jerry some pictures to post for me. I don't have a digital camera and my scanning program isn't working right now.

Ken Schmitz Mylures

Thanks, Ken. I am looking forward to this board. Alot of the same great guys here as on TM. I think TM is having it problems right now. Hope they get it straightened out. The tutorials are great. I made a device to hold and rotate my baits while painting. Used an old 3/8" drill chuck. Will get a picture in soon. I did upload a few pictures in the gallery> Did you see them?

Please go ahead send me the tutorial for the slope faced popper if you don't mind. You should have my email.

Coley