bigjohn4583

Were To Buy Supplies

just starting out and have read a ton of great materials needed to creat/paint/finish a bait.Is there example around atlanta ga anyplace that carries-dick nite topcoat/devcon-2 ton/ex74,i have gone to the hobby lobbies dick blicks and have found a few things but were to you get most 80% of your supplies and if it is only internet-which one Thanks -From a rookie

It's gonna be like going to the mall. Everyone has their favorite components that they build or paint lures with and I doubt if anyone could afford to keep a store stocked with everything everybody wanted. And there are things like Dick Nites clear coat that you can only get from Dick. That's just the nature of the beast these days.

Ben

There are lots of places to get the things you need, btu here is some of my favorite resources. Lowe's Home Center for my wood, lexan, screw eyes, etc. Michaels Crafts for envirotex lite, epoxies , paints , sealers. They are also an excellent source for beads, feathers, spring wire, and lots of other useful lure building components ( The sunday paper always has a 40% off coupon for one item at Michaels, you can also print the coupon online sometimes). and then , I love e=bay for hooks, split rings, lips, spinner blades, and pretty much everything..............:rolleyes: I hope this helps :)

You can also go to home depot, hobby town usa typically has alumillite products, although buying it bulk is much cheaper but if you are in a pinch and cant wait it works fine. ACE carries devcon products, atleast at my local store. But at the end of the day there is not a one stop shop that I know of here in GA. Hope that helps