Cslone326

Createx Paint

Im trying to Find the best price on Createx. In another thread some one posted a website that sold createx paint and it was like 2.50 a bottle. I have tried to find the post but had no luck. It was like art supply online or something along them lines could you repost the website . or share other places that sell createx for a good price. Thanks

That was artsupply.com at 2.70...........I would compare shipping charges with Bear Air and Coast Air. The latter two will match prices. I made my last order with AS when they had a free shipping offer. I bought my airbrush from Coast Air who matched a price and gives free shipping with orders over $100. All were good to deal with.

Im trying to Find the best price on Createx. In another thread some one posted a website that sold createx paint and it was like 2.50 a bottle. I have tried to find the post but had no luck. It was like art supply online or something along them lines could you repost the website . or share other places that sell createx for a good price. Thanks

Check Amazon, sometime you can get good deals.

Give Dixie Art a look they have every kind of Createx paint plus auto air. Hope this helps this is where I get my stuff from.

I have tried most of the above places and have no complaints about any of them. I pretty much buy from coastair now as they match any price and ship fast but I live on the west coast. they also have cheap extra bottles for paint with your choice of top which I love. Chicago AB was pretty cheap at 2.70 but they screwed up a couple orders and were slow shipping. They did however send me a couple free bottles of paint that they shipped the wrong color on and always fixed the problem. If your on the East coast you may want to try them. TCP global has a huge selection of everything you can imagine and ship super fast but are a tad more pricey and didnt match last time I checked. Dixie was ok but have only ordered 1 time. Never tried AS.