mrbass

Flip Flop Type Paints

Yes, Parma has FASFLIP colors...if you try to keep them for too long though, they'll become unusable, which is probably why Createx discontinued them in their own standard airbush colors. I've used them quite a bit though. Probably your best bet is to go with the Createx Auto Air paints--Any full line Createx dealer such as Dixie Art Supply should have them.

Are you talking about candy type paints? If so I have read on one of the airbrushing forums that you can mix pledge floor wax with future shine with either acrylic paint or food coloring in a one to one ratio and it will give you candy paint. I have yet to try it but I am going to. I think it will be pretty cool if it works. I guess it works well be cause the floor wax is a clear acrylic base and that way it mixes well with the acrylic paint.

Mike

Are you talking about candy type paints? If so I have read on one of the airbrushing forums that you can mix pledge floor wax with future shine with either acrylic paint or food coloring in a one to one ratio and it will give you candy paint. I have yet to try it but I am going to. I think it will be pretty cool if it works. I guess it works well be cause the floor wax is a clear acrylic base and that way it mixes well with the acrylic paint.

Mike

Future is a product made by pledge and its my understanding that it is used as a reducer. You would add it to your acrylic paints to reduce them. Some colors and paints would need a 1-1 ratio but others wouldnt as pigment and viscosity differs. Start small and just keep adding until you get a milk like consistency. Do you have a link to this article as I would imagine that there is more to this equation.