Leons Lures

Carolina Chip

:rolleyes: I sent Carolina Chip an email asking him to come back to the site. I hope it works?

here is his email (i hope he doesnt mind because he is very helpful to me): carolinachip@comcast.net

Dont tell him where you got his email from. I am glad I started posting.... I was nervous about it because I never did before..... It is good talking with the members here.

Leon

Leons Lures

Atlanta Georgia

Website Coming Soon!

:rolleyes: Its just a shame? He is so nice and helpful on the phone....He kind of reminds me of Andy Griffith. ROTF Maybe it is just the Carolina thing and his accent.

I asked him how he assembled his lures and he is mailing me some free lure kits he makes to let me try with his materials. Top Notch Guy!

Leon

Leons Lures

Atlanta Georgia

Website Coming Soon

No he is not shutting down. He sent me an email to let me know my lure kits were in the mail. I still can not believe he sent them for free. I just met him today. He said he would teach anyone to make a lure for free, or something like that, and charge them if they did not want to learn.

He would not say what the problem was, only that he likes this site very much and it is run by a very competent staff:?: Cant figure that one but I think he has a forum on his site too. Maybe I will check him out sometimes. He also said he hangs out in Gary Yamamotos chat room. I aint never been there.

Thats why I asked people to ask him back. He is a nice guy. I only talked with the guy once and he sends me fishing lure kits and talks to me an hour about making them. I hope I can make lures like him someday. I mostly make flatbaits and spray them with auto paint. They work good, but dont look to great. That is why I bought epoxy to make them shine.

See you on this board riverman!

Leon

Leons Lures

Atlanta Georgia

Website Coming Soon (i hope)

Thanks Leon. Carolina and Skeeter pretty much got me into making hard baits. It it weren't for the two of them I wouldn't have a clue about how to build these baits, that's a fact! From what I know of Carolina he is a top notch guy and has ALWAYS taken time out to write me when I asked. I hope that Jerry will look into Carolina's complaint about having emails deleted and remedy this problem.

Jed

Yeah Bud! I agree.

I think I will post on his forum too. You cant have too much fun talking about lures on sites? Can you?

I cant wait to get my package from him. I hope to post my first lure pictures here for everyone to chew on. Scarey thought.

See you Riverman. Nice baits and write up on main page.

Leon

Leons Lures

Atlanta Georgia

Website Coming Soon