redg8r

T U "secret-sander" Giftxchange 2011

Sorry, I'm awaiting a couple members to complete their postal info so we can draw names.

I've contacted those members and if no response by Tuesday, we'll unfortunately have to move on without them.

Everyone should already be building, unless you were holding out to personalize your item, in that case, sorry for the delay, I'm sure they will respond asap.

I'll update the thread promptly.

Thank you to everyone participating and hope you get something really cool out of it!!

Here's our official list

Participants:

1. Toadslinger
  2. birdley123
  3. Fishsticks
  4. Basscandy92040
  5. x@9
  6. crankbaits
  7. anamealreadyinuse
  8. Coley
  9. bassnbrad
  10. crankpaint
  11. BJBarron
  12. 152nd Street Baits
  13. North Ga Hillbilly
  14. Lincoya
  15. Bob La Londe
  16. littleriver
  17. fishcrazy

Everyone listed above expect a message shortly.

I received mine a few days ago. A few cool looking hand crafted shark looking crank. I've never seen anything like this before! Very unique. I hope to pool test it tomorrow to see what type of crank it actually is and then it goes on display. I don't know the name that goes with the username, but thank you, JS! I will post a pic shortly.

Richard

Mine arrived today! Thank you Coley! I am posting pictures of these baits on sunday. I will have time to take a decent picture. I have learned though it is impossible to capture the beauty of some baits with a photo. These baits fall into this category. You have to hold them in your hands to really appreciate how good they really are and these are outstanding. Thank you Coley!

I love the bait we got but my son and I would have appreciated it alot more if you had put some sort of note as to how you made it, what you used etc. Very happy with the bait but we appreciate the story as much as the bait.

The bait is a clone of the Megabass Vision Ito 110 which I got from www.bustinbassbaits.com I used both Createx and Auto Air paints and then cleared with one coat of Bob Smith Industries 30 Minute Slow Cure Epoxy. That clear coat is very similar to D2T you talked about in another thread but with a slightly longer working time. If you like D2T, then give this stuff a try. You will like it even better!

This is great! I'm so impressed by Tackle Underground's sense of community. I'm impressed every time I delve deeper into this site. Not just by the innovation and craftsmanship displayed by it's members but the brotherhood that has developed. I know it's a little early but I'm totally in for Secret Sander 2012. Keep it up, TU!