MaxRV

[Closed] - Review My Progress

I started airbrushing baits the first week of January, and since that time, several of you have provided my with volumes of helpful information. Since I put all of your guidance into action I have painted between 20-30 baits. Please take a look at the attached pictures and let me know what you think. I welcome any advice you can provide.

Thanks again for all the help!

Max

Woodbridge, VA

Sexy Golden Shad.jpg

Sexy Shad Mix.jpg

Fire Tiger Topwater.jpg

Green Test.jpg

Bluegill.jpg

Sexy Golden Shad.jpg

Sexy Shad Mix.jpg

Fire Tiger Topwater.jpg

Green Test.jpg

Bluegill.jpg

Sexy Golden Shad.jpg

Sexy Shad Mix.jpg

Fire Tiger Topwater.jpg

Green Test.jpg

Bluegill.jpg

Sexy Golden Shad.jpg

Sexy Shad Mix.jpg

Fire Tiger Topwater.jpg

Green Test.jpg

Bluegill.jpg

Sexy Golden Shad.jpg

Sexy Shad Mix.jpg

Fire Tiger Topwater.jpg

Green Test.jpg

Bluegill.jpg

Sexy Golden Shad.jpg

Sexy Shad Mix.jpg

Fire Tiger Topwater.jpg

Green Test.jpg

Bluegill.jpg

Sexy Golden Shad.jpg

Sexy Shad Mix.jpg

Fire Tiger Topwater.jpg

Green Test.jpg

Bluegill.jpg

Sexy Golden Shad.jpg

Sexy Shad Mix.jpg

Fire Tiger Topwater.jpg

Green Test.jpg

Bluegill.jpg

post-28399-0-02956100-1327974369_thumb.jpg

post-28399-0-36563800-1327974378_thumb.jpg

post-28399-0-70528700-1327974393_thumb.jpg

post-28399-0-80189200-1327974407_thumb.jpg

post-28399-0-29323800-1327974414_thumb.jpg

Max your wayyyyyyyyy ahead of where I was just one month into painting baits. I learned fairly quickly I was never going to be an artist with an airbrush and that's one of the reasons I started building them. I figured if I couldn't lure them in with the "bling" maybe I could get 'em with a sweet little wiggle.

Ben

Max your wayyyyyyyyy ahead of where I was just one month into painting baits. I learned fairly quickly I was never going to be an artist with an airbrush and that's one of the reasons I started building them. I figured if I couldn't lure them in with the "bling" maybe I could get 'em with a sweet little wiggle.

Ben

Ya i agree with Rayburn, they look great! I really like the gill there on the far right. Keep it up, you will just get better and better!

I appreciate it. I really don't have an artistic bone in my body.....can't even draw a good stick figure, but after years of lookin at'em, I think it makes it a bit easier to paint them. I admit though that I was luck to find this site before beginning. Everything I have learned to this point has come from members of this site. So, thanks for your help!

Max