archeryrob

Lurecraft

Who buys from them? Is this a never ending cycle, NOT that I am complaining!! :yay: I mean, I try and use a 6.35 credit on the last order of $100+ and I just order some trebles and swivles to make some inlines and they bill for the processed amount and I get more credit of $3.40 additional. I would like to use this credit, not continue to make it bigger. As I said, I am not complaining really bad as their prices needs to be cheaper than Jann's, but free money you can't use, doesn't seem free.

LureCraftInvoice.jpg

No really, applying this last credit to the new credit it not helping me. It's like, you got $3 off, but we are keeping it until next time. Oh wait, we are saving all your credits up. WTF? Charge me $32.07 as the website says. They say the charge is actually $28.67. Happy about that, but why not just charge me $28.67? (confused)

Edited by archeryrob

It makes perfect sense to me.

1: Your total for this order is $28.67

2. You overpaid last time and have a credit of $6.35

3. 28.67-6.35=22.32

4. You paid 32.07 on this invoice.

32.07-22.32=9.75

5. You now have $9.75 in credit which will be credited next time.

Now, what I don't like about companies doing that is that they have your money to do with what they want and you don't get it back until you make another order....if you ever do.

Call them up and ask them to cut you a check for the amount of credit you have. They should do that. If not......well I would just use someone else.

I wondered the same thing, so I called them. They said call in the next order and they would apply the credit to it, which I did, and they did.

It's kind of a hook to get you to reorder, but they are good for it if you call in next time.

And it's found money. I never ordered from them expecting a store credit, so it's a bonus.

No, I actually was billed $32.07 to my credit card. They don't apply the credit to my account until after they have charged my credit card. So I am still just racking up store credit that is not being used.

There is no place on their order form to apply the credit too. If I order $100 and have a $10 credit and they still charge me $100, but the bill is actually $95. Then I get $5 for Credits and the total goes to $15 of Credit.

Thanks Mark, But since I seem to get a credit each time I order. It be helpful if they fixed their webstore to help this work out better.

I agree. It does seem like a relatively simple fix, but, having a black thumb when it comes to all things computer, I don't want to say it's easy.

I asked them about it a year ago, but the woman I spoke to didn't have an answer. Maybe she does now. Give her a call.

Billing seems to be a big problem with them. I returned a wrong item and they mailed me the replacement. Problem was they charged my credit card again. (I didn't give them permission to keep my credit card information), but; maybe they got it off my original order, don't know how all that works. When I brought it to their attention they said they would check it out. Did not hear back from them so I called again. They asked me to send them the receipts, which I faxed them copies. Again they said they would check a get back to me. Have you heard from them, me neither. I am not going to get overly excited about it, just don't buy from them anymore. Pop