robert giberson

rookie bait pics

Great looking lures.

A couple of questions, If i may ask?

How big are they?

How does the centered buzz blade make the lure act?

I thought about doing something similair with two pieces, propellors front and back and buzz blade in the center. My concern was about the action off the back, I thought the weight would make the "tail" hang and hence the buzz blade action wouldn't be very effective.

Great job though.

Thanx,

DeVery

B) thanxs for the compliments guys, the grandma/bomber like cranks are 8 inches long and have a very nice tight wiggle to them, dive to about 8 ft ,the big boys(i call them" dinner bells") are 11 inches long , just less then 5/8 wide, the front has a tight side to side action, while the buzz blade is humming like crazy!!! and the rear is weighted light enough to still have a nice snake like wiggle!!! hope this helps with your questions! working on another new hybrid style crank, and will post pics of it when its done!!!! P.S are any of you guys on this board intrested in a bait swaps???? i just swapped baits with a fellow builder over in england , i was very impressed!!! (different woods used, bait styles ,finish,etc!!) was like a kid at xmas opening up my parcel!!! if any one is interested please let me know????thanxs Rob B)