CNC Molds N Stuff

Lures That "hunt" Lol

Little mood leavening by 152nd St Baits reminded me of a tip somebody told me when I first started fishing tournaments in about 2003. He made like it was a big secret and nobody knew it. Bend the line tie on a crank bait so it runs off to one side for fishing along docks. If you have it wired what bait they want you should have two rods rigged identically with a left runner and a right runner. That way your bait swim up under the dock on the retrieve. He even showed me that he had two boxes of baits marked as right runners and left runners so he would not get mixed up and he wouldn't have to keep bending the eye on the baits and making them weaker.

The next three tournaments I fished, the partner I drew was fishing docks with crankbaits the first part of the day. All three were using the same trick. LOL. Later that fall I saw it written up in one of the fishing rags in an interview with a pro. He said lots of people knew the trick, but the real secret is to be prepared and have your baits separated out and marked in separate boxes. LOL.