diemai

Vic's Lure(video Review)

Hi , folks ,

Last Sunday I've cast a homemade lure for the first time , built and given to me by TU member "littleriver" a while ago .

I was absolutely delighted about the performance and action of that lure , just had to do a little video review about it , .......straightaway at the fishing club's pond with my hatcam , .........though the bait has never caught me a pike that day , I'm 100% certain that it surely would some day .

For those interested ,....... here is the link to my YouTube upload , ....just thought that I would share it in here , too :

Thanks a lot again , Vic , ........tight lines , Dieter :yay:

Edited by diemai

Great review, well done. But, be careful or everyone will be sending you free baits for a review. I'm packing mine ready for sending right now!

DAve

Hahaha , Dave , ...not my intention to receive baits for free :lol: !

I was just that much amazed about the action of this stick , ...just felt like doing it !

Thanks , mate , ......cheers , Dieter :yay:

Your welcome my friend.

Thank you for your kind words.

I Hope it catches you something nice one day.

Dave, I suggest you get those lures in the mail soon. Sadly this is the only one Dieter liked out of the dozen or so I sent, so you had better send a few if you want to make the cut. ;)

Your welcome my friend.

Thank you for your kind words.

I Hope it catches you something nice one day.

Dave, I suggest you get those lures in the mail soon. Sadly this is the only one Dieter liked out of the dozen or so I sent, so you had better send a few if you want to make the cut. ;)

............Vic , .....it's not that I do not like the other ones , .....I have already fished one or two thoroughly(but fish are reluctant these days) , ...it's only that I just was so much amazed about this particular model !

greetz , Dieter :yay:

Dieter with reviews like that I will surely wish for more lure swaps in the future. Thank you for all your help.

Namaste :worship:

Vic

................but this is not the reason , why I'm making them , Vic , ......just out of pure entusiasm :lol: !

Thanks again , ......greetz , Dieter