Musky Glenn

Bob Smith's Slow Cure 30 Min. Epoxy

I finally broke down and ordered a larger supply (9 oz.) of Bob Smith's slow cure 30 min. epoxy. Just wanted to say that it is working fine. I bored a 3/32" hole in the tip, instead of cutting it off. This small hole allows me to place a small amount of each part of glue side by side and judge amount instead of having it pour out fast. Because the hardner is thicker, I pour it first and the additional couple of seconds allows it to spread out like the other bottle and I can judge the size of each "puddle" before I mix them. The first 5 batches have all cured like it should. Well pleased with their product and shipping was fast. A lot cheaper than buying the small double cylinder packs. I bought it through Aeromicro.net out of California. Musky Glenn

Edited by Musky Glenn

Bob Smith and E-tex are probably the only two topcoats that are comminly mentioned here that I havent tried. May get some of each to see how i like 'em but i'm really taken with the DN right now. I messed up my first effort but i think the DN one dip method is going to be my go to topcoat from here on out.