Terrydabassman

Mold Material For Making Foam Cranks

Hello all, it's been a few years since I've been to the site. Has a great new look!

I'm in the process of making a prototype invention of mine and forget what that stuf I used to make the rubber-like mold halves.

I did a search, but came up empty.

For all my old friends on TU, I've been sick for a few years and I did get my heart transplant June 7th. I'm doing very well, getting stronger, more stamina and wind. Thanks for all your prayers!!

I'm Terry Clark and I approve this message. ;-)

• Like 1

Hello all, it's been a few years since I've been to the site. Has a great new look!

I'm in the process of making a prototype invention of mine and forget what that stuf I used to make the rubber-like mold halves.

For all my old friends on TU, I've been sick for a few years and I did get my heart transplant June 7th. I'm doing very well, getting stronger, more stamina and wind. Thanks for all your prayers!!

Hey Terry Clark how are you and Wheeling WV?