Tracy G

Paint Dropper Tip.

I like to use empty food coloring bottles to store and drop small quantities of thinned and custom mixed paint.  I usually mix/thin in one of the small jars that came with my airbrush kit (I use my gravity fed for everything) then use an eye dropper to transfer the paint into the clean food coloring bottles.  Slide a finger nail under the the dropper top and pull it out for cleaning or to add paint.

You can then just shake the bottle and drop and add only as much as you need to your airbrush cup.  Put the lid back on and its good till the next time that you need it.  

Please feel free to share your method or containers.

i reuse old containers of paint as well as some i ordered from coast airbrush for the few custom colors i have done. i usually do my mixing/thinning before it goes in my gravity feed. i use communion cups to mix in. They are pefect for me - clear, small, and cheap. I dont have but a few custom colors, just a bone, platinum pearl (great for scales under a candy/transparent), and a few more.