ravenlures

Scale Stencil

Does anyone make the scale pattern that look like punched out half holes that you move as you spray.

I just tried cutting out some, not bad but I did it on paper and I know that it won't last long. I did spray clear coat on it to give it some strenght. I did try vinyl and that did not work for me. Maybe someone has a trick up their sleeve that would help.

Thanks Wayne

Wayne you might try contacting Stencilmomma about cutting some for you. I think they have a laser they use and from just looking at the photos of stencils they've posted here at TU they look really good. I can't remember the name of their company at the moment, (old timers disease) but they have an ad banner on the site.

Ben

Lure layouts is the stencil company name you are looking. They should be able to cut out anything you need made. Have you tried making them out of Mylar stencil material? It cuts pretty smooth with a stencil burner. Just takes practice to get your cutting speed just right so you get smooth cuts. To fast and it doesn't cut all the way and to slow and it may melt to much and cause your cut to be uneven.............Joe