CedarLakeMusky

Help With Cisco Pattern?

This has done pretty well for me on muskies here in west Mi. It works well painted over foil also.  all Createx colors. opaque white base and belly, top 1\3  2 parts Tinting black mixed with 3 parts pthalo blue, pearl white scale  on top, looks fine with silver scale too. I also add  a lot of glitter to the epoxy clear coat. I like glitter with a little  irredescent pink in it, but any glitter will look fine, maybe not gold though. But heavy on the glitter I like that thing flashy! Its very simple, but it catches fish.

Tom

If you type in "cisco" in the search bar for the hard bait gallery it brings up some pretty cool cisco patterns. Maybe use those to help get an idea and then pull up some reference photos online from the body of water that the lure will be used in the most to match the hatch. Sorry but I haven't got got any paint tips for I have never painted a Cisco..........never seen one either. Lol...........Joe