cali's.rigs.and.lures

Alimilite Hidden Cost

If you are in Canada you should always try to get items shipped by US postal service. I have never paid duty or any of the EXTRA charges that Fed UP or UPS ( U Pay Sucks) will bill you. I find they try to gouge their customers way too much. If you have to use them, you can do your own custom clearance on your own, which will save you a bundle on large shipments. Just look how to do it on google.

Edited by Jdeee

I'll be honest, I use to sell some archery stuff, etc., on EBay and I would not sell outside the US for that very reason.  It seems that trying to figure out how the shippers are going to (edited) you is almost impossible.

I figure that it is probably just as hard to ship in to the US.  So much for the so called free trade agreements.

Free Trade is great on large expensive items or big shipments of a single item, but all the paperwork and documents involved to prove county of origin is not worth it for a small seller whose product is under $100.00

Like I said before for some reason the postal services in both country's don't really bother trying to collect small amounts of duty and don't try to nail you with brokerage fees that probably would cost them more to collect than its worth to them.