mdojet

Lure Clambshell Packaging - Where To Find

I have been buying clamshell packaging online for .49c each for my lures. Does anyone have a lead in china where I can get them at a more reasonable cost but not with a minimum order quantity of 3000-5000 pieces?  If the price is right I'd do about 1000 pieces initially.  I have emailed a few on Alibaba.com but the MOQ is a lot.  Any help would be appreciated. 

packaged.jpg

packaged.jpg

packaged.jpg

packaged.jpg

packaged.jpg

packaged.jpg

packaged.jpg

packaged.jpg

post-46352-0-63497600-1419738211_thumb.jpg

Have you looked for a source locally, you may be surprised but sometimes things are right under your nose, look for a packaging company, they may even have other options like a box with a clear front, like name brand lures are packaged, with the equipment today making a order of a thousand pieces is no big deal for what your paying now you may be able to get a better looking package for the same money

I package my baits in small ziplock bags - just big enough to hold the lure. My thinking is that a bagged lure can be put in your box with little wasted space. If anyone has had bad experiences with this, please comment. 

Thank you, Lure Me In, for your posts and you tube videos. They taught me a lot. 

Edited by Chuck Young