Mylures

Small portable drying rack anyone???

:lol: Hi there, is there anyone interested in building a small portable drying rack that would hold a total of 16 baits at one time. If there is any interest please let me know by posting a reply here or email me and I will send the photo and the how to build plans to Jerry. If there is no interest I won't waste his time or mine. Thanks Ken Schmitz Mylures

Hello to everyone, thanks for the replies and sorry for the delay. I would have had the pictures emailed to Jerry to post but I had a minor set back. My daughter was involved in an auto accident Mon. night and everyone is OK. Very lucky to be here much less be OK. I will try to get these pictures to Jerry asap and again sorry for the delay. I hope these plans and pictures help everyone out. I really enjoy using the one I built and have had no problems with it. Thanks everyone ken Schmitz Mylures

Hi Everyone, I got the pictures taken of my small drying rack. I just have to get them developed and sent to Jerry. Thanks everyone for being so patient and understanding.

PS. Also thanks to everyone that emailed me. My daughter is doing just fine now and she is back to work. Ken Schmitz Mylures