RiverMan

A mess?

:D:D Hey Riverman, I don't see any mess at all. I have a kitchen table that looks like that, a table in the computor room that looks like that and a 24 x 30 ' shop that looks like that. It only looks being used to me. My wife don't mind as she is into her own crafts also. Keep up the good work. Ken

That is not a mess!!! The floor is what I thought was a mess (lol). :lol::lol::lol::lol:

That is just as neat as you can be!!!!!! I saw all your boxes for your components and things look tidy and neat to me. :wink:

Your wife would thank you for the clean work area if I sent a photo. At least your wife is not on your @ss for not finishing the upstairs of your house. I keep telling her if I finish it where can I work on my lures. Also this I love, when you know you are going to get in dilemma if you tell her you are going to work on lures. I just tell her I am going to work on the upstairs. :lol::lol::wink: That stopped working when she would hear my lath going. :( She come up to see how things are going and seen me turning a lure. :P:|:huh::censored::pissed: All I can say is NOT GOOD!!!!!!

-Corey

Hope this can can convince your wife that you're TIDY!!!!

Point out to her the stuff that has overflowed to the chair. And this is just one area that I've taken over; the only place that doesn't have any of my lure making stuff is the bedroom but she's gotta put up with lure catalogues in there (my bedtime readers).

LMAO! :lol: You should see my shop(once was a bedroom). If you walk in, there's only a path to my airbrush station, my rod building station and the bathroom. Lures are hanging on cup racks on the wall. Rods are stacked in the corner cuz I ran out of room in my rod racks. Tackle boxes lay scattered about. There's paint bottles everywhere, leather pelts to be cut for my cane handles stacked between the bath and closet plus tiny scraps of tape all over the floor along with sand paper. It also reeks of epoxy and barge cement.

If only I had a camera at home. Your wife would count herself lucky. Maybe we should call you "Felix" cuz you're so tidy! :D