ROBZILLA

Plug Passing?

Hiya guy's:

I was wondering if any of the people on the site would like to take part in a thing called a plug pass.

How it works is someone starts off with putting two lures in a box and sending them out to person's on a predetemined list of people who are willing to participate. and once that person gets the baits he can choose to take out either one or both baits and send out one or two of his own baits to the next person on the list. If we get enough people interseted we can start two. this way we can check out each others work and have a little something to remember each other by. :)

Let me know what you think, and when enough people are interested say 10 people I'll be willing to start it off.

Robby.

[Moderator Note: This is not a TU staff regulated event. Participate at your own risk]

I'll jump in.

Other Plug Passes have started out with about 10 lures, rather than 2. That way, people have more to choose from. The down side is the starter has some work to do to get it started.

If you're thinking about starting a couple of these, I'd suggest getting the first filled first.

You could also start one with hardbaits, another with soft plastics or maybe wires.

B) cool idea robby!! i am in also!!( hope you guys like big baits 8O ) and larry is right about starting off, first you determine the # of swappers invovled and you have to put the many lures in the box first to send to the next guy on the list( order is determined by shipping locations/logistics) then that person can pick 0, 1 or 2 lures to keep( make sure what you put in is as good as what you took out) and replace them with the same number of his own lures to go to the next guy, etc etc, hope this helps( i got this info from the swap with the lure wizards :rolleyes: )thanxs !etch B)

Ok guy's it's going to work like this:

I'll start off putting 10 baits in the box, "you will have to PM me your address" I'll pick names by close locations so it saves on postage. I'll include an address list of who you are to mail to next. Cross your name off and pass it on! ( one more thing seeing that they are VALUABLE pieces of work, If you don't mind putting a tracker on the postage, so we don't lose them). If this is ok then let me know when you send me you address.

So I'll be the last one to get the box back, I also got an Idea. If you have a state bumper sticker put it on the box and we can keep sending it around. And I can keep it going if you wish at this time and I can send it backwards as so the last guys get a chance at different stuff and not have to wait soo long.

Thanks. Robby.