DBUG

Transpairent Paint

There wont be anything that sticks very well, that being said try some self etching primer on the blades before the paint, you can get it at the automotive paint supply store in a rattle can. This will help but not much likes to stick to blades, esp transparent things.

TRIPLE C CUSTOM LURES... The blades you have done are realy nice. What kind of paint did you use? When you talk about 2 ton epoxy I am not too sure what that is. The blade on the right is kind of the look I am after.What kind of paint did you use? Where the nickle shines through. KrawdadBill....As far as blade dip can you spray that stuff? I have not yet tried it. But its worth a shot. Thanks for all help.

I have not tried to spray the blade and spoon dip. I have only dipped with it. It dries pretty quick. Have tried brushing and swabbing but dipping seems to work the best for me. If you go that route be sure to ask about their blade and spoon dip remover, which is the best and easiest way to remove the dip if you need to redo it or even change colors.

Triple C, that purple and chart blade is awesome.

bill