SpoRoller

Oval Split Rings

Spo,try Worth and Spro.I use both and I guess I really cant tell the difference.If I had to choose it would be worth simply because they only have a $30.00 or so minimum and if I remember correctly,all rings(oval or round)are available in light or heavy gauge.Red,Black,or Stainless finish.Good people to deal with all around.Blades

www.worthco.com

for what it's worth, I contacted janns and stamina (i think) as i was looking for zinc plated stainless rings...both replied that they get them from worth and are stainless...i contacted worth twice and both times was informed that yes, they supply them to janns n stamina, and no, they don't manufacture them in stainless, so janns and stamina are incorrect....

Clemmy,

I have ordered the round split rings from Janns and Stamina before. I have also ordered from a few other sites so I can't recall which ones weren't stainless but I do have several of those. I have on order on its way from Janns, should be here today, and I will be able to tell you if they are or not.

Kel,

I've got a few on-hand right now, will look at Spro to see how much they charge to ship them. If not, then maybe a coastal fishing trip is in order! B)