etch a sketch

scrathes on lexan lips

Dont know if this will work for sure or not but they make a polishing compound for buffing rocks to a high sheen after tumbling them. It comes in varying sizes diamond dust in the 1 micron or smaller range should work well. Wet it, put it on a buffing wheel on a dremel drill and go to town on the lip. It will either white it out or polish it till it glows.

Can usually be found online or at a local rock shop that carries lapidary supplies.

Robert

Rob a trick to do is before working on you lexan' date=' tape it with a couple layers of tape then cut. you will see a diference in how good your cut will be and when you drag the piece your working on your saw or what ever, it won't hurt it!

Robby.[/quote']

This is Etch you're talking to. He's still probably cuttung them out with a Box Cutter! :lol:

I've been using my Dremel with the metal cutting wheel to cut with some pretty good results. I trace the lip onto a mailing label and use that as a cutting template, leaving all the protective coats on.