jesse

custom cranks

how many people here custom paint cranks, but not just normal colors like firetiger and chartruese shad. i am looking for people that can paint cranks with ALOT of detail. not like the bright colored production cranks. my friend paints cranks with magic markers and they look awsome, surprisingly. but he charges alot for them. let me know if there is anybody that can paint cranks and how much you charge.

thanks

kellure and sporilla here do customluresunlimited.com.

Not sure what you are looking for, or what you want to pay, but most custom lure painters charge $10 or more for lures because it is time-consuming work. If you are talking really intricate detail, you are probably looking at some combination of paint and decal.

dang! you guys paint some nice jerks and cranks. that belly up bait looks interesting. if i took some pics of the bait fish at my local lake can you guys paint the bait like the bait fish or would that cost extra. and one more thing do you guys know how to crack open the plastic cranks and put them back together. my friend does it and takes out the rattles. thanks for all the help. i am looking forward to having you guys paint some jerk baits and cranks.

thanks for the help