Husky

Beta Bunker

Kick Striper Butt :!:

Dean

Got this report from my Tester. It was the maiden Voyage.

" I started the bunker in the river' date=' first run was with 1/0 trebles on both hangers. Got a 3lb smallie and 2 6lb walleyes on it then got a ferocious hit, after about 5min I saw a huge set of stripes that had to be from a 25lber, then my line went limp. I started reeling in in disgust and realized I still had the plug. When I got her in, the front treble was pulled straight, so I went to a pair of 3/0's, but they killed the action. Then I put a 3/0 on the front and a 3/0 bucktail dressed siwash on the rear and she swam like a dream. 2 more casts and I had a hard hit, and after 10 min I had a 22lber on the rocks. Funny thing was the fish had a nice hole in the other side of his mouth and a wound on his neck that was still bleeding, oddly enough spaced out to the distance of the hooks on the bunker!

Within the next hour I landed 2 more bass, a 12lb and a 16lb, and 3 more walleyes between 4 and 8 lbs. I was fishing 2 hrs on either side of the high tide, and just as I was saying last cast for the 14th time, I got another hit, but it was very lite. I reeled in a herring about 9"long! I dont if it wanted to eat, fight or hump the plug but it hit it. He is still in the freezer waiting to be cut bait ."

And This;

[url']http://www.stripersonline.com/ubb547/ultimatebb.php/topic/11/4756.html[/url]