tommy martin

Airbrush help

Really depends on what you want to do and how much money you are willing to spend.I recommend doing a search of the TU data base,in the meantime a lot of guys use the paasche AB or the Badger Anthem both are double action which is preferred.Compressors well you don't have to purchase specialized airbrush one which are expensive and limited to only using with an airbrush,.I think most half decent compressor's will do but it has to have regulators on it so you can adjust the air pressure down so you don't blow your brush up.Guys on the board can be of more help as to what is available on your local market and what they use,and make sure you get a water trap or even two on the airline.

Regards

Andrew

If you have some of the larger chain craft stores nearby I'd recommend getting some of their 40% off one day purchase flyers and making a mulitple trip out of it. Hooked a friend up that was getting started with some coupons and he picked up $300+ worth of brush and compressor for the price of what a good compressor would normally cost.