Hoodaddy

B.A.S.S.Times

I would not put Ed Chambers in the same boat as us, Anyone that has 50 drill presses in his shop set up for individual drilling operations does not qualify as a hobbyist to me. He makes mean baits and is as close to a production facility as anyone. He owns more patents than most conglomerates do. He strives for perfection and is usually very quality control minded, that is what makes his baits a step above the rest. Are his baits any better than most of the regulars here?? I doubt it, but he he has come up with a way to make a high quality balsa lures at an expedited rate!! Just my humble opinion!!

Even though Sellers is not from TU I was proud for him to be in there.He has tought me alot over the years.

Don Worth is a hell of a guy as well.Don appreciates custom lures as much as anyone out there.

Sellers told me a month ago that this article was coming out. Said Worth called him and ask him to send a couple Rogues LOL.Talked to Sellers today and he said his phone was ringing off the hook for orders lol after a slow summer.

I wish Worth would call me LOL.

Blades

ALL THE WAY!

HHC 2/75 RGR BN

It is always good to meet someone else that was in BN! Right now I am a National Guard Lieutenant (Yes, yes I already know what you are going to say but some General talked me into becoming an officer). I look forward to learning from this sight and if there is anything you need let me know.

Allen