Muskiefool

Other Epoxy

Yep it's a biggie I just got them out to late in the season and proto testing ate up the summer but the field testers are happy and I'm happy with what we have it's just a matter of time now I have 100% confidence in this bait to get fish it does everything right Tracks straight dives fast no blowouts runs 30' deep on 50' line I love this bait thanks for the response and your right it does look like one of those fish stuck on a whale LOL

There are a number of products out there that guys use other than Envirotex. I have been told that the clear coat Hughes River uses is about the best but noone knows for sure what it is. I suspect it's some type of automotive clear or a gymnasium floor protectant of some kind. There are others that use NuLustre, haven't tried it but I have heard it is good. There are also some variations of Envirotex....EX88, I tried it but it cured too quickly for me. There are guys that have a "better" clear coat but they aren't telling anyone about it.

RM

hi jed.

automotive clear coats are great but price wise rxpensive. if any ones intrested in dupont 2500 s clear . greaton plastic bodies and spoon blanks. wood is a different story. my new lustre dry time is now at is slowest with cooler weather. . you stated a faster etex. where could one see it.