Tom S

New Createx

Has anyone used the new Createx paints? I was told they changed the formula,and the last few bottles I bought had new labels. From what I can see is the opaques are more chalky, and the transparents are more watery than they were before.With the transparents the color settles out much faster also. After sitting for a day or so the top 12" of the bottle is clear. I'm not saying I like or dont like it, just different.

Tom

After using the "New" Createx for a while now, one thing stands out. The opaque white which is what I use as a base coat primer does NOT adhere nearly as good as the old Createx, even after heat setting. After talking to a rep at Createx he said the bottle I got may have been a freezethaw issue being that it shipped to Mi. in January.He is shipping me a new bottle, so I will see if that was the problem or not.

Tom

I've been looking for some real world experiences with the C-tex...thanks for posting guys.

I am al ittle bummed about them dropping the chameleon paints. The chameleon gold has been color I've lived and died by for a while now! I'm gonna buy up every bottle I can find.

dvowell,, call Createx colors customer service,when I was talking to him yesterday he said he would send me some of the Chameleon for my trouble. Sounds like they may have it on hand still. By the way the customer service at Createx was first rate!

I agree with Jed, I wish they would make some of the colors opaque, especially brown and green.

Tom