KikenChiken

It is here, but now what????

Welll - That oblong opening is its 1/32 oz paint cavity. Iwata says the brush will spray as little as one drop of paint introduced into that cavity. I recently got a HP-B and am surprised at how far its 1/8 oz capacity goes with airbrush formulated paint. The HP's have very fine atomization. So perhaps the AH would be OK depending on your needs. If you also have a high capacity brush like a Paasche VL for basecoating and larger area shots, the AH is undoubtedly a great detail brush. But if you conclude 1/32 oz is too small, I'd suggest exchanging it for a HP-B or the B model that also includes the integrated pressure controller.

I don't have this model but just went and took a look at it. It looks to be like you bought yourself a gravity feed brush. There should be a small cup that fits on top and you pour a small amount of paint into the cup and go! I like to shoot the paint at about 40 PSI but you will hear lots of different ideas on what pressure is best. If you are using Createx paints just pour one of them in and give it a try. If you using Wal-Mart water based paints you will need to dilute them to the viscosity of milk....

jed v.