kenshomi

Taxidermy Airbrush DVDs?

I would like to take my airbrush skills to the next level. I am currently a hack. I know with practice I could get better in time. But I'd rather learn some techniques, and practice them in my limited amount of time I can spend on my hobby. I was thinking a Release mount How to DVD could offer some excellent tips.

Any thoughts?

There are many great airbrushing specific websites with forums that are wonderful for learning specific techniques. Practice specific things over and over until you see an improvement and then add that skill to your lure painting. I went from painting with spray cans two years ago to painting very detailed and lifelike baits with my airbrush after only a year. You can do it if you stick with it and really focus on learning techniques that will be applicable to your style.

Most of all don't get frustrated when the learning curve slows down. It will happen but from that point the small improvements will be the ones that really make the biggest impact. Hope that made sense! lol