Lenox2k

EBay to buy or sell ????

Has anyone here had any good luck selling their work on eBay, or do tehy make out better looking to it find deals and some supplies? I have been looking at EBay and it appears there are thousands of fishing item and there must be over 4000 Hardbaits. Was just courious if anyone had any luck on there>

John Lenox2k

I'm in the uk and sell my lures on e-bay,not in large number's(1 or 2 a week) but i get a good price and have sold all over europe and to the states.stateside baits don't seem to go for a good price from what i've seen probably due to the number of bait's available but give it a try,i started thinking if i got the money for the materials i'd be happy and it meant i could make more bait's but i've made a small profit

Im sure you'll get plenty of opinions on this subject, both neg & pos.. I cant complain about eBay too much.. I think I started selling on eBay almost 2 yrs ago.. There ARE reasons to complain about that site however, the fees are always rising, they get ya coming & going too, but you can rent a Basic store there cheap enough, as I do, & the fees dont hurt you near as bad that way.. And of course Uncle Sam can see what you're up to Im sure..haha.. But I keep good records & claim all my sales at tax time anyways.. I do use ebay to make sales via direct e-mail with folks Ive dealt with regularly from my eBay selling too, & bypass the site fees altogether & can still offer them payments thru mail-ins or by using Paypal billing.. Think positive, if you go into it with the idea of losing money, then thats probably what will happen..You also need to keep in mind when you sell on eBay that they're gonna take about 10%-15% of your gold bullion each & every time you make a sale..

I wish you the best of luck,,

John~