tater

anyone know where to find...

mirror stickers like the ones used on a kids toy mirror? i tried some i managed to scrape off of a toy mirror that my niece had on a crankbait. added some transparent createx and really liked the results. it gave good flash in the tone and color i wanted...im just not sure where to find any without haveing to by a truck load of toys.

thanks ahead of time! :?

I dont know if this will do ya any good or not...A guy sells mirror sticky rolls, vinyl based with reflective chrome mirror facing on ebay.. In auction details it states he can make into stickers for Buyers also.. The Buy It Now auction is for a 15"x3' roll.. I believe its used for automotive body graphics/detailing & what not..You would have to contact him to see what the thickness/guage is as its not stated in the auction details,least not that I could see...The store owners ID is "aanddautoparts" so just search his nic if interested.. You might try searching hobby store inventories too as they use sticky backed mirror sheeting to make mirrors for their model vehicles..

John~

A good hobyy shop should have some pretty thin gague mirror sticker. You also might try a craft store like Michaels or AC moore. I know they do have sections that have various small mirror pieces--don't know about the sticker stuff though-may be worth a shot if you have one nearby.

im goin to hit Michael's up tomarrow to see what they have. i hadnt thought about the chrome automotive stuff for the rice burner cars...im not sure if it will have the same reflective value as the mirror tape but i shall find out. :?