lowfi

Anyone near a hobbylobby in AZ, TX, NM?!??

Hey Guys/Gals,

I live in San Diego, which is nowhere near any HobbyLobby's. Right now they have a 40% coupon but it is only for in-store purchases. I was wondering if anyone is willing to purchase an airbrush (Iwata!:wink:)for me with the coupon then I will send money for the airbrush, shipping, etc.!!! I know this is a tall order but I would be stoked to get a brush for 40-50% off depending on the coupon. Thanks a lot. I understand if no one wants to do it.

Thanks,

Sean

thanks everyone for keeping an open mind. when i get some money I am thinking of taking someone up on this idea. thank you for being so generous. yea im not to sure about michaels because they dont carry Iwata and that is what I was thinking about purchasing. how is the brand that they carry?

I bought a Badger Crescendo at Michaels and it is working good for me. Using it with a loud Craftsman 4 gal. compressor but never an issue with enough pressure. The brush came with 3 tips and needles and that was handy because I dropped the gun nose down on the concrete and destroyed the medium one. Now I do shoot everything with the fine needle.

I think I will buy a gravity fed brush next time. I have started to mix all my colors in the cup and for cranks it only takes a splash of paint to cover what I need. I hope the gravity fed will be a little faster on color changes than it is with the siphon color cups that hangs off the bottom.