Dweller

Looking to buy a Gravity feed Iwata?

I use a HP-B and for most airbrush paints, I just squirt it in and shoot it. That includes all Createx colors that I've tried, even those that seem thicker than you'd think would work well. But with a .02 mm nozzle, you can get clogs if your paint is non-airbrush type, or has thickened due to age, or has formed clumps of dried paint particles as the bottle is used up. So it's player's choice. The main, must-have feature for me is a gravity feed cup. Works better, uses less paint, and is way easier to clean between color shots than a syphon feed brush.

I have three Iwatas and they are all awesome. I have an Eclipse HP-SBS for general work and heavier paint flow with a .35 mm nozzle. Next I have a HI-Line HP-BH with the Micro Air control ( small valve on the bottom of the brush for more control) which is awesome for detail work and last but not least I have a Custom Micron SB with a 1/8 oz side cup and a .18 mm nozzle also for detail work. I like the side cups because they allow you to see over the top of the brush for better accuracy. All have super atomization and are all very easy to clean and change colors. You can't go wrong with an Iwata brush.

Rod