fatfingers

Moore's Lures?

F/F. Just got a heap of poly lip blanks and screw eyes from them. They were a bit slow getting here (3 weeks Australia), most places normally take about 1 week- From the date on my credit card account they seemed to take most of the time assessing and filling the order, actual delivery time was pretty quick. Screw eyes are pretty good quality and Poly blanks are a bit furry around the edges, need some sanding. To me, here, 10,000 miles away , prices seemed quite reasonable. Pete

I've had good luck with them. It's a small Ma & Pa business so if you give them a call chances are you'll be able to talk to the owner Dick himself & not some keyboard operator like some of the bigger companies. They go to Arizona in the winter so don't order then, found that out the hard way, oh well.

They hship orders very fast. The one thing you have to be careful of is to make sure they are not on vacation when you order. I sent an order in with no response for months then found out through another forum they were on vacation. I just felt it should have been posted on thier site. As soon as they got back my parts came in days later! They have great customer service and ship fast, just make sure they are there lol.

Yes, Dick ships fast and is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. NEVER ANY backorders with him. If you call, you will get he himself.

Yes he does go to AZ in the winter for a couple months and to canada now and then in the summer. He will tell you when he will be gone and we all work around it.

He's a great guy with good prices and a great selection if you want Musky stuff.