empire247

lure paint guide?

I'm gonna call BS on this. Any self-respecting guide will at least give you a sample page to smoke over. At the very least they could have given you a chart/black back pattern to look at without giving any 'info' away.

Besides, what more of a guide do you need than the Gallery here, or a Bass Pro Shops catalog? Your lures will look better, and you'll be more proud of them, which is paramount in my book. (You can buy my book for $12.95 too, free shipping!)

"Frog Sh.." -Looks like one of those home renovators paint guides with lures pasted into the color scheme section - color coordination is color coordination does not matter weather its on a lure, your girls butt or the ceiling of the sistine chapel - It's when you turn the lights down or a cloud goe's over that things may change a bit, especially from where the fish are hiding (usually in the dark).

Next they will be selling "Fish Eye Glasses" so we can see what fish really see -

HHHUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMM Now that's a good idea. Pete

• Like 1

Dang it Skeeter, they told me their B.S. was the highest degree that I could receive, that they were the Masters of B.S. in L.P.T. Every time I'd ask them if I could get any higher degree it was always B.S this, and B.S. that, and that I'd been B.S.'d more than any student in the history of the program. What are you gonna do, I guess I'm just gullible. I wonder if any of my B.S. credits will transfer to Blades and Baits Poly-Tech?

Heartbroken,

Dean

All kidding aside.

If any of you have one of Deans Baits you have a prized possesion.

Dean has got to be one of the most generous Men I have ever been aquanted with.

I have several of his baits and I swear they have riddin a Many a Mile in my Truck hanging from the rear view mirror while I was trying to crack the code on the Paint.I have scratched my arse over more than one of his baits trying to figure out how he did it.

Regards,

Blades

Graduate, Dale Sellers School of Custom Lure Painting and Knee Deep----wait------- Neck Deep BS.

BS master baiters.. whats next.. someone is going to say they invented duck tape!! I heard so much BS my BS is starting to sound like BS!!! And you cant BS a BS'r..

For the RECORD..

I got a BS Degree in BS (the school called it marketing) from.. BSU!!! TOP THAT MY FRIENDS!!!

DEAN check my spelling!! Let me know if this post clears spell chekc!

The Rookie.. Class of 1994.. BALL STATE University..