Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'air brush'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • TU Club Forums
  • General Discussions
    • TU Site Info & Updates
    • The Docks
  • Public Tackle Making Forums
    • Hard Baits
    • Soft Plastics
    • Wire Baits
    • Fly tying
    • Rod & Reel building & repair
    • Boatbuilding
    • Homebrew Tools
    • Hybrid Tackle
  • The Bait Shop
    • Classified Ads
    • TU Advertiser Forum
  • Knowledge Base
    • Member Submitted Tutorials
  • TU Events and Contests
    • TU Events
    • TU Lure Swap
  • Web Tools
  • News Archive
    • General News

Product Groups

  • TU Premium Membership
  • Advertisements
  • TU Swag

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests


Address


City


State/Province


Zip/Postal code


Country

Found 5 results

  1. Cyberflexx

    Perch

    What ya think of this late night painting? I thought it looked like a perch or maybe a sunfish.
  2. I painted these last night and used a combination of createx and walmart acrylic paints, krylon crystal clear to help seal it, then used automotive clear coat sprayed from a air brush @ 35psi, 6 thin layers. Size 4 Laser Sharp hooks. What ya think?
  3. Cyberflexx

    6-8-2013 jerkbait

    Jerkbait I painted the other day. I used custom mixed chartruese on the sides, pearl white on the top, with mask and aqua with 2 drops of light blue mixed, orange belly and pink throat. Sharpie red gill, sharpie yellow lateral line. stick on red eyes and epoxy coated. I'm getting better and better, what ya think of this one?
  4. Cyberflexx

    DT10RoyalGrape

    Here is another Royal Grape, Made from a DT10 clone body. This one has no gill markings or kill dot. The top is Royal Grape color ( mixed with purple, black and cobalt blue), yellow belly and a pink throat. There are silver holgraphic ( changing color ), blue and a tad of yellow glitter mixed into the epoxy. I took this to work to show my fishing friends and a few guys wanted to buy it from me. This one is being sent to my buddy in TN.
  5. Here is a crankbait I made last night for a friend. I call it Royal Grape. Its an RC 2.5 clone blank, primered white with Krylon plasticote, bottom is yellow creatix airbrush paint, the purple color is walmart 99 cent bottle acrylic diluted 50/50 with water until consistency of milk, with 2 drops of black creatix, and 2 drops of acrylic cobalt blue. the gill markings are red sharpie marker, and the kill dot is black sharpie marker and I used a metal washer as a template for the dot. The epoxy is locktite 5min epoxy, dliluted with a bit of irubbing alcohol and blue/purple/silver and a tad of yellow glitter mixed into it and put on the dry wheel over night. Its hard to see the silver glitter as I didnt put much in the mix, and it blends into the white. you can see a little bit of the yellow glitter along the back spine. I forgot to take the tape off the bill before i snapped the picture. I'm new to airbrushing and painting cranks, please tell me what you think of this one..
×
×
  • Create New...
Top