tarakito

Biodegradable softplastics

Hey up there,

i`ve just done a little research for biodegradable plastics or simmilar products suitable for pouring softbaits but couldn`t really find any useful information. I know there are products available based on citric acid but would appreciate any more information on that subject.

Tahnks a lot in advance!

Cheers,

Ian.

Hey up there,

i`ve just done a little research for biodegradable plastics or simmilar products suitable for pouring softbaits but couldn`t really find any useful information. I know there are products available based on citric acid but would appreciate any more information on that subject.

Tahnks a lot in advance!

Cheers,

Ian.

Ian

there is a few guys messing with that at the university of melborne in austraila (Sp) its one of those big universitys down there.

We made them some molds if I can find the name I will pm it to you.

I've used some foodsource lures baits, they were pretty hard and lifeless, the brochure said it was made out of food, so I'm not sure if there was any plastic in in, or if it could be molded in the conventional way.

Same thing with the Lorie Kay, if you read the site, it says you start out with a liquid formula that your pour in there, then put it in the fridge or set it aside to harden.