LaPala

Guess the Lure

The first bait pictured is a Smith & Yelton Craw Pappy and is a fine lure. The bass like it, the initial offering was hand carved and worked extremely well. After some time they were manufactured on a lathe and didn't work as good as the hand carved examples. I was fortunate enough to come in contact with one of creator's fishing buddies which had many different examples and did swap for a couple of the baits. I have owned 1 of the hand caved models and had great luck with it, unfortunately, I lost it to the depths of a southern Missouri stream. I own 2 models that were made on the lathe but the are not as productive as the originals. I dare not fish with them anymore.

The second bait pictured is a Glitter Gitter a unique offering insomuch that it is liquid filled with glitter. Manufactured by Metro Specialty in KCMO.

Okay, here we go. This is a Japanese lure, so manufacturer and model (no need for color). Also, to give a hint, but hopefully not too big of one, this manufacturer is not well known in the US.

01m24sb5.th.jpg

If no one gets it quickly, I will add pics of different colors that may help someone identify the manufacturer.