LaPala

Guess the Lure

410 posts in this topic

You Got It

It is the Baby Size in "Perch Color" (notice Glass Eyes) and that one in its day caught a lot of "Creek" Bass ... Never could do any good with the larger one. I have it Hanging on my "Ol Lures Board"

Back at You to post another One.

JSC

Thats what I was refering to as the original but did not put in the Fred Young's .. The lip design .... I don't know.

JSC

The painted lip and shape is why I thought it was a big "O". I did not know about the balsa version until I looked it up and saw the Original like you mentioned JSC. I guess PB will let us know soon.

Another maker of handmade alphabet baits. He put his first name in the name of the bait.

Not Fred Young, Mr. Fred, Otis...

KcDano? can we get a little help?

Not a KcDan "O".

I really got to do some research on this one ... To much Good Christmas Stuff Going on .... Maybe in a couple of days.

MERRY CHIRSTMAS TO ALL

JSC

Clemmy that's part of the Wisconsinite coming out of him.

as most of the rest of the world thinks we are just a bunch of frozen hicks wit nuttin better ta do dan sits aound all days and counts dem der snow flaks while watch'n da tube. wees so far up up nort dat wees only gets one channel.

Was curious what happened to the thread today so I chased it down. Palmetto, Sorry I missed your request earlier.

Those plugs looks like Charlie O's

The individual who crafted this lure was a leading authority of old fishing lures and their documentation. This may be tuff one but I will give a hint or two as time goes on if no one arrives at the correct answer.

Good Luck!

guess20.jpg

Charlie "O" Really got me on that one and this one just posted is ?? Jog my memory

JSC

It is rather obscure handmade lure. The idea is to figure out the name of lure. Sorry I should have made my intentions clearer!

Since this seems a bit difficult. I will give all concerned another hint.

This lure is on public display and has O in the name.