LaPala

Guess the Lure

410 posts in this topic

No ,this is a well known factory lure it´s discountinued since long though.I think it was ment to mimic a toad &it was available in both sinking &floating version .

Been scratching my head too Nathan but Rapala has a Team Esko by Lauri Rapala which is very similar but look carefully, this one has 2 belly hooks. Vicious lure lol.

Next guess will be a vintage Salmo lure. Made in Poland, just across the Baltic Sea form Sweden.

Same style lips as the Frisky and the Executor.

Nils Master Bidgee 8cm

(I have an old Nils Master and there's a Bidgee listed there which i haven't seen b4, and a google search confirms it :D)

Nils Master Bidgee 8cm

(I have an old Nils Master and there's a Bidgee listed there which i haven't seen b4, and a google search confirms it :D)

I guess LaPala is wright :teef: could only find this ( first pic ) :

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.ribak.com.ua/img/377-r02.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.ribak.com.ua/priman.php%3Fr%3Dprim22&h=241&w=400&sz=6&hl=en&start=2&um=1&tbnid=Yt9ygy2XERAv2M:&tbnh=75&tbnw=124&prev=/images%3Fq%3DNils%2BMaster%2BBidgee%2B%26svnum%3D10%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26hs%3Dvx9%26sa%3DG

hope Swede doesn't want the color code too :mad:

Lp is right its a Nilsmaster Bidgee 8 cm

tuned right its a killer on brown trouts &rainbows here

weetad off & you go nuts over this lure &how easy it can make a mess of your line

This has potential for the next game show. I can see Vanna White holding up a lure to be guessed. Contestants sitting above a dunk tank full of bass. Our wives with a basket full of baseballs poised to throw at the target with each wrong answer.

LOL Crankbait, don't you think the wives casting lures at the wrong answer be more appropriate? Okay, we get the concession of barbless hooks :D

Okay, I am asking for the manufacturer on this one.;) Good luck.

shelltop.jpg

uh duh ummm you know uh duh ummm one of them uh duh ummm! aw shoot i'm not eligible lol . cause i dont know how to post a picture lol,thank goodness

LOL Crankbait, don't you think the wives casting lures at the wrong answer be more appropriate? Okay, we get the concession of barbless hooks :D

Okay, I am asking for the manufacturer on this one.;) Good luck.

shelltop.jpg

Those are the Maki Shell series :)

LOL that was easy for you Jason. Okay hit us now.

Anyone wants to try shell finishing the shell sheets are actually available

ShellSticker.jpg

You got it bud! I knew it was an easy one, but I wanted to show off his stuff! I have one of his Musky frogs and it is my favorite piece in my collection!

Alright what do you have for us? :yay:

Unfortunately, I don't own any of his baits, however, I would like to. They are all nice in my opinion.

Small wood bait from the mid-west

guess.JPG

Hell I don't know what it is!! I figured someone would come along and tell us. This after all, is a fact finding mission. Just kidding!!!

No it is not a Maskita bait. Here is a clue it was made in southern Missouri!

I am all for moving on to another lure I will post the I.D. and someone else can post a new bait to ponder! If you all are game!