LaPala

Guess the Lure

410 posts in this topic

nope all hardbait & Pete i got more lures from other countries with similar lips so i can really get you abit confused ;-)

Swede I can't seem to get ypur picture to load for some odd reason. However, Palmetto explained the lure looked like a Prowler, Is the lure a Druely's Humpy Wobbler?

Sometimes I get lucky! I knew that one by sight, I think. have to wait until cheese confirms oneway or the other

Here you go! Name the bait, one your good, two your real good! If you have won before name both baits if not just name one

guess11.JPG

Looks like a Croaker by Paw Paw on top.

The bottom one looks like a Decker, Mills Yellow Kid, Snyder Floating Spinner, Jersey Queen, Success Spinner, Manhattan, Bass Bird, Phantom Float,Harkauf Wood Plug Bait, or a Pfluger Globe.

I think I still have some work to do on these two.

Cheese did you catch much with them? I never had much luck with two I have, both have worm tails. I placed them in the same slot in which the dance eels reside.

Palmetto It is more recent than those you mentioned and is constructed of plastic. The top bait is plastic also. Not a croaker, most of those are a frog skinned bait, they did make one with a side hooks that were painted!

There is one ending on ebay in the next hour and a half. Item number: 110180656930

They show up from time to time. They were made in the 70's and I think they were made in South Carolina.